Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

I know I promised to update about my dramas, well it wouldnt be a huge story, you all know what I am like, you know, dirty laundry and all, but it appears that I will be hugely busy over the next 48 hours welcoming babies into the world!

I have 2 clients being induced, one on Thursday and one on Friday.

I love the fact that they choose me to help them in their journey. It is such a pleasure to be there at their most intimate moment and there is nothing better than seeing the elation on a new mum's face and the love in her heart as she cradles her newborn.

It takes me down memory lane myself and I can guarantee that I shed a tear every time!

I will however get back to you on it though, I promise!

No comments: