Friday, 24 October 2008

And then.....

My world came crashing down. What I thought was perfect,no longer is or was it ever? My world as I knew it, no longer exists.
My world that I had come to love, has changed now forever more.

I fell numb.
I feel depressed.
I feel hollow.

I am strong.
I am strong, I need to be, I have my beautiful children and that alone is enough.

3 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Crap, Mel. What's wrong??

Anonymous said...

Mel i can't make too much sense of it all, but feel that you are in great pain. I hope you find the strength to carry through and find joy in your life again!!

Anonymous said...

Mel, I've been thinking of you over the past week. Hope you are doing okay - call me, text me - whatever if you want to meet for a coffee and a chinwag. All back to normal here and I can even leave the house now! Take care x