Wednesday, 2 July 2008

I think it is time.

I think the time has come to step away for a little while, I seem to keep encountering all these terrible stories on the net and i just cant help but follow them. There is one at the moment that seems to be so close to home yet I cant tear myself away from reading it! My heart goes out to this mother who has had to make some agonising decisions in her life and I can only hope that the outcome is filled with joy. I am praying that it is, I honestly am.
For now, I am going to keep blogging and stick to my world where it is almost perfect most of the time. There is so much I need to start being thankful for, I have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally, I have 5 beautiful children that bring me joy in so many different ways, I have my health and my families health. I live knowing that I am safe and secure with those around me. Its time to move on, devote all my energy into my children and not get dragged down with a heavy heart.

From here its onwards and upwards!

No comments: