Friday, 4 July 2008
Because I havent said it for a while......
I am so utterly in love with my wonderful husband. He is my world, my life, my friend, a wonderful father to all of our children, my soulmate, my lover, my rock, he is my everything! I could not even begin to imagine my life without him, my heart just aches to think about it. We have endured so much in our time together and have always come out the other side laughing. (Well most of the times!) It worried me greatly when we lost our son, afterall its something like 70% of relationships fall apart after the loss of a child and it was my biggest fear that we would not grow old together and share the memories of our little boy. But here we are 9 years later and still sharing our love with each other and those around us. Next week we will have been tofether for 13 years, married for 8 of those and I really must post the story of us meeting, I am sure you will all get a laugh out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And he's cute too! LOL
...and he's a champion at jostling loose those stubborn baby burps!
Oh, and JUST FOR YOU, I set up a blogspot. I'm sure my mum will lurk it, though!
http://thestoryoflori.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment