Tuesday, 24 June 2008

My wonderful mum!

WOW, for the last 4 weeks I have had my wonderful mother here with us. It was fantastic to be able to duck to the shops, run errands etc without children in tow! What was even more wonderful though was the fact that we had a social life! Paul and i were able to go out with friends and even get away kid free for 2 whole nights. Oh and what a fantastic 2 nights it was. We went back to where the wedding was and just spent quality time together. We drank, we ate and we ummmmm, well I am sure you can imagine! LOL!!!







Above all though, I did also get to spend some time with Mum, late nights over glasses of wine, chatting about so many things. I love her, and I miss her dearly when she isnt here. I guess they are the sacrifices you have to make when you choose to move away from family.

1 comment:

fran said...

Darling, please edit your post to make it CHATTING as opposed to SHATTING!
I nearly spat my drink all over my puter!
f xxxx