Was it nearly six months ago? Well there you go, yes, I am incredibly slack! Well I am sure there would be too much to back track on so I may as well start a fresh from today. At the moment i am avoiding housework, which I am sure is much to Paul's disgust but I guess he is used to it. We have a huge influx of family and old friends converging on us this week for Kerry's wedding next Saturday. Oh crap, is it really less than a week away? Arghhhhh!
We decided that we wouldnt take the kids, we are desperate for a night out and a sleep in so thought we would organise for our neighbour to look after them. Gosh she is brave isnt she. ;)
As a surprise, I have organised for one of Pauls best friends to arrive on Thursday night, I am going to use the excuse that one of my clients has gone into labour and I will head off to pick him up. I am sure he will be pretty over the moon as we havent seen him for over 12 months now.
We just had another friend come up to stay this week, I like it when we have an even fuller house, and the kids love having visitors too! They are pretty damn excited that Kerry will be here tomorrow with Giddy Iddy and Jblaze as well as their beloved Ninny and Pippy on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment